Call for feedback on financial crisis workshops
Printing Industries is seeking industry feedback on the effects to business of the financial global crisis to assist in research that will help shape its national workshop program in June.
The industry specific workshops will be delivered by HLB Mann Judd
Consulting and will cover practical yet critical issues that members of
the printing and associated industries need to focus on.
The workshops Managing Your Firm Through the Global Financial Crisis are
being supported by the Federal Government’s Enterprise Connect
initiative and will be held in Melbourne on 9 June, Canberra 10 June,
Sydney 11 June, Brisbane 12 June, Adelaide 17 June, Perth 18 June and
Hobart 23 June. All sessions will run from 8am-noon. Venues are still
Some of the topics to be covered include:
* The credit crisis and its impact on the printing industry
* The ramifications to your business of inaction
* Effective cash-flow management principles
* Debt recovery strategies
* Managing relationships with key stakeholders
* Types of business risks facing your business
* Risk management strategies in difficult economic times
* Tips for identifying and making most of business opportunities
Workshop participants will also receive a copy of A practical guide to
surviving and thriving in a downturn comprising of a series of five
business guides to managing a business in difficult economic times.
Please click here to complete the survey.