Jobs: Account Manager – Print Management – July 31, 2015.
03 9916 9190
Would you like to work within Australia’s leading Production Agency, within its Print Management division?
Based in Melbourne we are looking for talented Account Managers to join our growing, fast paced and energetic team, working within a corporate environment. This role will suit someone who is dedicated, enjoys a challenge, works well within a team environment and has a great sense of humour.
Wellcom Worldwide is a successful global organisation that specialise in technology, print and communication solutions. We are an industry leader providing Australian companies with print management services enabled through cutting edge technology, best practice processes and specialist staff.
You must have at least 5-7 years experience and have an excellent knowledge of all facets of print and print management.
- Managing clients, suppliers and 3rd party expectations
- Sourcing alternative, re-engineered products
- Understanding and maintaining the integrity of the client’s brand
- Create awareness of omni channel solutions
- Keep abreast of new technology to deliver cost savings and efficiencies
- Ensure agreed customer KPI’s are met, recorded and reported on
- Provide clear and concise information as required for collaborative reports
- Be confident in presenting to senior clients
- Provide knowledge of all print production methodology, including but not limited to: print, finishing and binding across Digital, Offset, Screen, Web and Offshore. Expertise with POS, Direct Mail or Large Format will be highly regarded
- Provide an understanding of paper stocks, file formats, pre-press procedure and environmental offerings
- Plan production and schedule work
- Supply quotations, samples and final deliveries within agreed timelines
- Adhere to internal workflow and processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An ability to build and maintain strong client relationships
- Self motivated, disciplined, methodical and passionate
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ongoing commitment to the business and client satisfaction
- Effective multi tasking abilities
- Strong reporting and administrative skills
- Focused, organised and well time managed with excellent attention to detail
- Great interpersonal skills
Please provide a cover letter and CV.
Email applications to firstname.lastname@example.org