Jobs – Key Account Manager, Team Leader, Sales Manager Designate – Large format digital, point of sale displays, banners, signage – Inner West Syd – $75k Neg, 10 July 2012
1800 669 892
Newly created role! International company! Awesome culture! Vision to become Australia’s No 1 provider of Large format Digital printing solutions!
Your time to work for a company that truly delivers on its promise and cares about its people and customers!
• Internationally recognised as a major independent provider of Large Format Printing & Graphics Solutions
• Wonderful opportunity to join market leader of Graphics & Large format printing solutions
• Well established, long standing & recognised for providing highly competitive services.
• Logical Job No 60710-996FF
WHO IS LOGICAL?
Logical continues to service the printing industry in Sydney and now is recognised as being one of the leaders in delivering genuine roles and opportunities to both Client and Candidates within the printing industry.
WHO ARE WE REPRESENTING?
Our Client is an internationally acclaimed and recognised provider of affordable and quality large format digital print solutions.
They are recognised for dealing with corporates, agencies and SMEs but also manage Trade / Wholesale companies.
This is a newly created role…
Having experienced significant growth and structural changes, the company needs to build extra strengths internally.
They are now looking for an experienced industry expert who can help the business into its next growth phase by bringing enthusiasm, dynamics, knowledge and expertise to its employees….
As the Team Leader of the client services team, you will oversee all activities related to sales enquiries and dispute resolutions too.
You will be responsible for the following:
• Report directly to the Newly appointed General Manager & marketing expert
• Increase inter-departmental communications
• Manage, develop, grow and mentor the Sales & Marketing team.
• Assist in growing Brand Awareness, become an ambassador to the Brand
• Work with employees in reaching budgets and weekly targets
• Manage employee relations programmes & increase employee ownership and dynamics
• Implement Change management strategies as well as Continuous improvement programmes
• Continue to develop Quality Assurance standards
• Assist in the management of Key Accounts (Corporates, retail & wholesale)
• Reduce “error rates” and “reprints” or “warranties” by increasing employee contribution an awareness.
Your contribution in those areas and with direct input and mentoring from the General Manager will see you acquire the skills required to one day possibly become the Sales Manager…
KEY SELECTION CRITERIA
• 3 to 10 years’ experience working in a Supervisor or team leader position (Sales & marketing)
• A minimum of 5 years working as an account manager working with Key Accounts
• Must know the Large Format Printing Industry (LFD, POS, POP, Banners, Portable displays, etc…)
• A proven track record
• Excellent personal presentation and communication
• Excellent reporting & administration skills
• Enthusiastic and dynamic approach
• Ability to lead, mentor and manage a small team
• Autonomous nature
• Professional attitude
• Focused, organised and well time managed
• Ambitious and forward thinking
WHAT IS OFFERED?
• $65k to $80k base (Negotiable)
• 9% Super
• Company incentives (eta $10 to $15k pa)
• Professional environment, management and support team
• Innovative, creative and professional outfit
HOW TO CONTACT LOGICAL?
If you are serious about making a change, want to build a strong and exciting team, and still want to be able to manage accounts, then read on! I you have confidence, enthusiasm and drive but also believe your experience matches our key selection criteria then do not hesitate to call Fred Fleury for a confidential interview.
Tel: 1800 669 892 or 0422 270 345 – You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org
“For the latest industry news, visit www.print21online.com – You can also follow our lead on www.twitter.com/logicalrecruit”
Job Reference No 60710-996FF