Jobs: Print Demonstator – Sheetfed, January 17, 2017
manroland is a leading manufacturer of printing presses for the newspaper, commercial, packaging and publishing markets around the world, with a reputation for technical excellence that is second to none in the sheetfed and web market.
An exciting opportunity exists within our Sheetfed Service Team for a Print Demonstrator with at least 10 years’ experience in sheetfed printing presses & printing operations, ideally with manroland sheetfed presses.
- Print Demonstrator, based in Melbourne, Victoria
- Provide technical and print support for sheetfed presses & customers operating in Australia & NZ
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience as print demonstrator / print service technician
- Experience with manroland 300, 500, 700, 900 presses highly regarded
- Previous position as Supervisor
- Hands on person
- Able to supervise customer’s personnel
- Experience in the maintenance of high volume, deadline critical presses
- Experience in printing operations and with quality systems.
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Able to work overtime if required.
- Attend to customer technical issues and problems and address proactively to ensure they are resolved.
- Identify potential technical issues proactively and provide solutions for customers.
- Be directly involved with day-to-day problems and be hands on in approach to rectify them.
- Work actively on optimising the production performance of our customer’s presses.
- Support the use of manroland “printcom” consumables in the optimisation process.
- Provide customer technical support on spare parts identification and references as may be required
- Assist local spare parts management in determining appropriate stocking and purchase order policies and support to sheetfed customers
- Provide printers maintenance services , coordinate resources (technical, design, spare parts) as required
- Advanced technical skills related to Company’s sheetfed presses to: Diagnose problems, develop solutions, implement solution; Diagnose issues remotely (over phone or via dial-up), describe solutions to customer engineers and printers; Explain technical concepts to engineers and printers; Provide solutions to customers and Identification of opportunities
If you have the experience, skills and attributes, are looking for a new challenge and have what it takes to drive a team to succeed, please forward your resume along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
manroland Australasia Pty Ltd is an approved 457 Sponsor, and will provide 457 visa sponsorship for the right candidate.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.