Jobs: Print MIS Support & Development, 26th July, 2016
South Eastern Suburbs, Melbourne
Print MIS Support & Development
- Full time permanent employment in South Eastern Suburbs
- Key role in our exciting growth phase
- Progressive environment with a strong support focus
An opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic person to join our Information Technology Team as a full time IT Systems Developer. In this role you will be responsible for the design, development and implementation of enhancements to our business systems software in particular the EFI Prism MIS system.
Reporting to the Group IT Manager the successful employee will need to exhibit excellent project and time management skills, and the ability to work autonomously without supervision. As part of a small but dynamic IT department you will have the opportunity to contribute and shape our business workflow.
- Ensure the company’s business systems are operating to their maximum potential
- Make changes to the business systems software to correct errors or enhance capabilities
- Manage business software systems projects in conjunction with the IT team and internal customers
- Prepare any supporting documentation
- Liaise with helpdesk support staff to resolve business software systems queries.
- Experience with EFI Prism MIS system preferred, however candidates with experience maintaining other print industry MIS systems will be considered
- Experience managing and delivering technical IT projects
- Well-developed influencing and communication skills
- Capacity to meet deadlines with diligence and accuracy
Pemara Labels Australia (a Constantia company) is a market leader that manufactures a diverse range of printed packaging products. With a focus on new product innovation, and market leadership, our aim is to deliver unrivalled service and quality to our customers, some of which are the world’s biggest brands.
Our highly experienced and professional team at Pemara offer complete label management solutions consumer goods, promotional, pharmaceutical and industrial industries across Australia and South East Asia.
Assistance with relocation costs may be considered for the perfect candidate.
To learn more about this dynamic company, please visit our website www.pemara.com.au
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please submit your resume and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to apply you must have the legal right to work in Australia.