Jobs – Recruitment Manager – Printing, Sydney, 29 May 2012
(02) 9580 3344
- Long term career opportunity
- Growing business
- Highly reputable company and management
At Stockdale Printstaff we now have a fulltime employment opportunity available in our Hurstville office.
We are looking for an experienced Printing Industry personality to join our thriving team in the following role:
You will be our specialist Recruitment Manager working with all formats of printing.
Your goal will be to help our clients find the right Fulltime and Casual staff for their businesses.
The great news is, over the past 10 years we have become established as the market leader in our field and have a large client base of loyal customers for you to deal with now.
The goal for you going forward is simple; look after the needs of our current clients and work with our recruitment team to develop new business.
What we offer
1. Be your own boss. This is a 360° role with heaps of autonomy, which means working with us is like running your own business. You are in control of your own destiny – sales, account management, recruiting and managing all your own jobs.
2. Supportive environment. Full training and support will be provided by our experienced managers and your fellow team members to assist you in your success.
3. Great package. We expect the best but we reward you for it. This is a growth orientated role with a monthly bonus on top of your base salary, so your potential to earn is uncapped. We offer a starting annual package between $75 and $100k depending on your industry experience.
Have you got the right stuff?
You need to have a background in the printing industry, previous management or sales experience and a strong personal drive to be successful.
If this sounds like an opportunity you would be interested in discussing
contact Tom Stockdale, Director
P: (02) 9580 3344