Jobs: Sales Rep – Print & Brand Management, March 3, 2017
02 9904 6222
- Design, Print, Visual Merchandise, Point-of-Sale
- Work with well-known brand name clients
- Passionate and growing organisation
Our client is arguably Brisbane’s fastest growing and most exciting, full-service print, marketing and communications group. Rapid growth means they now require a talented and switched-on Account Manager/Sales Rep to join them on their journey. They need an experienced Account Manager to join their Brisbane office. You’ll join an excellent team with a positive culture where success is celebrated!
• To identify opportunities within the print, POS, promotional sectors among your clients – both new and existing
• To build strong, effective and long lasting customer relationships
• Ensure clients receive an excellent customer experience
• Demonstrated sales ability and previous success as an Account Manager
• Face-to-face based customer contact/sales experience
• Print or relevant industry account management experience preferred (not essential)
• Base Salary negotiable,
*negotiable KPIs and Sales Targets
• Future progression opportunities
• In-house team to support your efforts,
Why join our client as a valued Account Manager?
• Because they are one of the most recognisable brands in the print and marketing sectors.
• They are a young, energetic and fast growing business
• On Target Earnings – Base salary + Super + car allowance all negotiable!!!
Be a part of a successful culture that rewards success with incentives over-and-above your base. You’ll be joining a company with opportunities to further develop your career, nationally and across different sectors.
There’s never been a more exciting time to be in PRINT!
APPLY for this job with your covering letter and resume (Word only, no PDF files) to email@example.com.
Or call James Cryer on 02 9904 6222 for a confidential discussion about this role, or other career opportunities in the printing industry.
Quote Job Reference : JDA 3247