Jobs: Sales Representative/Executive, February 15, 2017
Mount Waverley VIC
- Exceptional opportunity in an award winning printing, digital marketing and communications company
- Drive new business and develop sales strategies
- Print Management experience is required
One of Australia’s fastest growing and most innovative print and digital communications companies is on the lookout for a highly motivated Sale Representative/Executive to join its multi-award winning team. Rooster IMC is renowned for its commitment to quality, customer service and expertise, offering clients a unique experience rarely achieved anywhere else in the print and digital marketing and communications industry.
This position will require you to identify and generate new sales for Printing, POP & Point of Sales. You will seek to source new leads and clients, maintain existing business relationships as well as promote and sell products and services accordingly to develop growth and revenue opportunities.
Key Accountabilities include:
- Establishing new business and mapping target markets for sales strategy development
- Engaging potential clients and promoting OCA Group of Companies products and services
- Managing sales budgets and targets and completing all sales reporting
- Establishing and coordinating order requirements, expectations, costs and time-frames
- Managing external and internal client relations and resolving all account queries
- Actively participate in sales training, meetings, product seminars and trade show initiatives
- Closely working with operations and key functional departments to deliver products, services and solutions.
- Understanding and researching market trends and competition activity to shape strategies, sales opportunities and new product development
The successful candidate will possess:
- Broad sales experience with strong print management knowledge is essential
- Tertiary qualifications in Business or Sales and Marketing is highly desirable
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively across a diverse client base and to staff at all levels
- Ability to build strong client rapport and gain breakthrough success with building new client relationships
- Demonstrated ability to meet sales deadlines and improve sales performance
- Able to define marketing opportunities and to think strategically.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
This is an excellent opportunity for a passionate, result orientated sales rep with the experience and aspiration to drive sales forward in an award winning company.
Please sent through queries and resumes to: email@example.com