Jobs: Service Operations Manager, February 21, 2017
02 9645 7900
- Based in Sydney
- Permanent role, excellent salary package
- Global leading supplier of web and sheetfed offset presses
manroland Australasia, a leading manufacturer of printing presses for the newspaper, commercial, packaging and publishing markets around the world is looking for a Service Operations Manager to lead, develop and motivate the Sydney Technical Service team. This role will see you building strategic relationships with the key stakeholders within our webfed and sheetfed customers, ensuring the business understands their ongoing requirements and identifying opportunities to help them improve productivity in addition to ensuring excellent customer service is maintained.
This role reports to the technical director. The role will provide an opportunity for the successful applicant to experience being part of an exciting development in our service organisation.
- Be able to build strong business relationships with customers, peers, direct reports and provide effective leadership.
- Have proven commercial experience in terms of assisting a business increase its revenue through improving sales and service, while reducing operating inefficiencies.
- Preferably have a background in the offset printing industry and work effectively under pressure with our customers and their deadline critical presses.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful growing business.
Key competencies required:
Strong Problem Solving Skills
Strong mechanical aptitude
Effective communication skills, written and verbal
Strong knowledge of Microsoft programs (able to perform basic calculations using Excel tools)
On offer is a tailored salary package for the right individual.
If you have working rights within Australia, please send your resume and covering letter through the link attached. If you require further information or would like to discuss this role further please contact Allison Whitelaw on 02 9645 7900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.