- 1,755 solid PANTONE Colors
- Portable fan guide format
- Text-weight paper
- PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software for updating PANTONE Colors in popular design applications
- Ink mixing formulas in parts
- Color locator index
- Each color identified with a distinct PANTONE Number or name
- Colors bleed for ease and accuracy in checking colors
- Includes ColorChecker® Lighting Indicator to aid in lighting evaluation
- Limited-edition gift box
PANTONE Formula Guide Solid Coated and Uncoated. Code GP1601N
The “must have” guides for designers, printers and color decision makers – now with 84 brand-new colors!
PLUS SERIES FORMULA GUIDES for selecting, specifying and matching solid PANTONE Colors feature 644 new colors included since 2010 – with 84 added this year.
The new colors fill out our expansive palette with beautiful new Blushes and Pinks, and clean and vibrant new Blues, Greens and Violets. Graphic designers, pre-press professionals and printers now have a total of 1,755 color choices to unleash their passion and let their creativity soar!
Benefits of the new formula.
- Broad selection of market-driven colors, for practically unlimited creativity
- Substrate paper stock matches popular print specifications
- Compatible with today’s digital workflows – colors easily updated in leading design applications
- All new colors are printed using a uniform ink film thickness making them easily matched on press
- Eliminates guesswork in color selection and verification
- Easy to communicate colors by distinct number or name
- Shows the effect of coated and uncoated stocks on each color
- Included lighting indicator tool determines if lighting conditions are suitable for accurate color selection and matching
- PANTONE Colors are internationally recognized for color communication and are globally available