- 300 new premium metallic colors formulated with non-leafing, coatable inks
- Broad palette of 301 colorful metallics; seven base metallic colors shown with and without a gloss overprint varnish
- Chromatically arranged fan format
- Text-weight paper stock
- PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software for updating PANTONE Colors in popular design applications
- Ink mixing formulas in parts
- Each color identified with a distinct PANTONE Number or name
- Colors bleed for ease and accuracy in checking colors
- Includes ColorChecker® Lighting Indicator to aid in lighting evaluation
PANTONE Metallics Guide Coated. Code GP1507
Set of two guides give your more than 600 dazzling metallic color choices – and saves over individual purchase!
PREMIUM METALLICS is our all new book of 300 sizzling metallic colors developed in response to the rapidly rising popularity of these special-effect inks. PREMIUM METALLICS have greater brilliance, can be easily coated without any loss in luster and have a longer life after printing without fear of tarnishing or blemishing.
Our Metallics Guide features an expansive palette of 301 exquisite metallic colors that add luminescence and elegance to projects that call for a refined look. An additional page demonstrates the effects of a gloss aqueous coating when applied to the seven metallic base colors.
Pantone is the only internationally recognized color communication system. You can specify PANTONE Colors with confidence even if your manufacturing is half a world away.
Fan guides are chromatically arranged, for more intuitive color selection. Ink formulations are provided. Coated stock only. Set of two guides