print21.com.au produces the most up-to-date industry calendar around, letting you know about events from international trade shows and exhibitions to local industry social nights and workshops.
Bookmark this page for easy reference and plan your year in advance!
Let us know if you are planning a workshop, seminar, exhibition or a social night and we will place it on the print21.com.au calendar page FREE of charge.
Send details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The print industry is changing and Future Print is part of the transformation. Future Print is an initiative of the Printing Industries Association of Australia and the Australian Manufacturing Workers’ Union (AMWU).
- Sep 9 2014 - Rosemont, ChicagoLabelexpo Americas 2014 will feature the Inkjet Trail for the first time. The Inkjet Trail will put four of the leading inkjet press manufacturers in the limelight as they use their respective technologies to each produce otherwise identical label designs. Featuring Domino, Durst, EFI and Epson, the challenge is simple as they each receive the...More info
- Sep 9 2014 - HomebushThe appetite of the wide-format sector for Visual Impact exhibitions seems to know no bounds. The second show in 2014 will be in Sydney at the Olympic Park in September. It will be back there next May when it co-locates with PrintEx – but that only takes place every fourth year.More info
TrainingSep 30 2014 - Auburn SydneyBookings are now open for Printing Industries updated First Aid course scheduled in Sydney for Tuesday 30 September at the Association’s Auburn office. This is a full day, nationally accredited, practical and assessment based course. At the end of the course attendees will receive a nationally accredited First Aid Certificate, a wallet sized First Aid card and a 255 page First Aid manual.More infoEvent contact: Steph Korp
- Oct 29 2014 - New DelhiSouth Asia’s premier label and package printing exhibition, it returns to Pragati Maidan, New Delhi from 29 October – 1 November and will be bigger than ever before. Covering 5,800sq meters, Labelexpo India 2014 will feature around 250 exhibiting companies including over 50 first time exhibitors. Underlining the growing importance of the Indian market, many...More info
- Mar 5 2015 - Washington DCThe Dscoop Annual Conference brings together 2,000+ of the best HP Graphic Arts users, digital print professionals and industry partners under one roof for three days of learning, networking and fun! We’re looking for education sessions on a variety of topics, experience levels and non-traditional formats that will leave participants armed with actionable solutions for...More info
- Mar 9 2015 - GuangzhouChina's total printing industry output is expected to reach 440 billion euros in 2015; it has been outpacing the more mature economies of North America, Japan, and Western Europe over the past decade by increasing with a more than 10% annual growth rate, proving China remains to be the key market of global printing industry.More info
The Distant Future
- Sep 11 2015 - Tokyo JapanThe Japanese International Graphic Arts Show in Tokyo Big Sight is a comprehensive demonstration of the amount and diversity of the country's contribution to the graphic arts industry.More infoEvent contact: Japan Graphic Arts Suppliers Committee IGAS Office