print21.com.au produces the most up-to-date industry calendar around, letting you know about events from international trade shows and exhibitions to local industry social nights and workshops.
Bookmark this page for easy reference and plan your year in advance!
Let us know if you are planning a workshop, seminar, exhibition or a social night and we will place it on the print21.com.au calendar page FREE of charge.
Send details to email@example.com.
Every four years Sydney gets its graphic art exhibition. This time around, due to the demolition of Darling Harbour, it’s taking place out at Homebush in the Sydney Showground. Co-sharing with Visual Impact, it will be the largest trade show for the industry for a couple of years, until PackPrint in Melbourne in 2017. A good roll up of brands, suppliers, equipment, technology and visiting overseas experts will make it the place to be.
- Feb 23 2015 - Lucerne SwitzerlandBeing held for the 11th time, the Hunkeler Innovationdays event in the Swiss city of Lucerne once again has a great deal to offer. Allow yourself plenty of time to have in-depth discussions, make new contacts and discover innovative ideas and solutions dealing with every aspect of digital high-performance printing and paper processing.More info
- Mar 5 2015 - Washington DCThe Dscoop Annual Conference brings together 2,000+ of the best HP Graphic Arts users, digital print professionals and industry partners under one roof for three days of learning, networking and fun! We’re looking for education sessions on a variety of topics, experience levels and non-traditional formats that will leave participants armed with actionable solutions for...More info
- Mar 9 2015 - GuangzhouChina's total printing industry output is expected to reach 440 billion euros in 2015; it has been outpacing the more mature economies of North America, Japan, and Western Europe over the past decade by increasing with a more than 10% annual growth rate, proving China remains to be the key market of global printing industry.More info
- May 18 2015 - CologneThe 2015 Global Expo moves to Cologne, Germany for the first time, running for five days from Monday 18 to Friday 22 May 2015. The event is set to occupy 62,500m2 of exhibition space in the new north halls of KoelnMesse, making it the largest FESPA Global Expo of all time. FESPA 2015 is calling...More info
- Sep 11 2015 - Tokyo JapanThe Japanese International Graphic Arts Show in Tokyo Big Sight is a comprehensive demonstration of the amount and diversity of the country's contribution to the graphic arts industry.More infoEvent contact: Japan Graphic Arts Suppliers Committee IGAS Office