print21.com.au produces the most up-to-date industry calendar around, letting you know about events from international trade shows and exhibitions to local industry social nights and workshops.
Bookmark this page for easy reference and plan your year in advance!
Let us know if you are planning a workshop, seminar, exhibition or a social night and we will place it on the print21.com.au calendar page FREE of charge.
Send details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
It’s going to be a great night. Come one, come all ; all ex-office bearers, members and industry friends, old and new, are invited to a Lithographic Institute of Australia (LIA) special anniversary dinner that includes a wine appreciation, and an historical account of a wonderful journey.
- Sep 9 2014 - Rosemont, ChicagoLabelexpo Americas 2014 will feature the Inkjet Trail for the first time. The Inkjet Trail will put four of the leading inkjet press manufacturers in the limelight as they use their respective technologies to each produce otherwise identical label designs. Featuring Domino, Durst, EFI and Epson, the challenge is simple as they each receive the...More info
- Oct 29 2014 - New DelhiSouth Asia’s premier label and package printing exhibition, it returns to Pragati Maidan, New Delhi from 29 October – 1 November and will be bigger than ever before. Covering 5,800sq meters, Labelexpo India 2014 will feature around 250 exhibiting companies including over 50 first time exhibitors. Underlining the growing importance of the Indian market, many...More info
AwardNovember 2014 TBAThe Packaging Council of Australia (PCA) is on the hunt to recognise and celebrate companies who are imaginative, innovative and creative in producing packaging of a high standard. The PCA calls on all brand owners, designers, retailers, manufacturers and raw material suppliers to enter their packaging creations. Participating in the Awards has assisted companies launch...More info
- Nov 14 2014 - Shanghai ChinaThe 5th China International Exhibition for All Printing Technology and Equipment (All in Print China 2014) - one of the most influential exhibition on printing and packaging in Asia, will be held in Shanghai New International Expo Center, China during November 14 to 17. Following the Ipex challenges, it will be interesting to see if the supplier industry in China is able to support a major Asian show.More info
- Mar 5 2015 - Washington DCThe Dscoop Annual Conference brings together 2,000+ of the best HP Graphic Arts users, digital print professionals and industry partners under one roof for three days of learning, networking and fun! We’re looking for education sessions on a variety of topics, experience levels and non-traditional formats that will leave participants armed with actionable solutions for...More info
The Distant Future
- Sep 11 2015 - Tokyo JapanThe Japanese International Graphic Arts Show in Tokyo Big Sight is a comprehensive demonstration of the amount and diversity of the country's contribution to the graphic arts industry.More infoEvent contact: Japan Graphic Arts Suppliers Committee IGAS Office